Thursday, 13 November 2014

Autumn updates

Things have been mad around chez T'n'P recently to say the the least. *Whispers* the house move is imminent, and as long as everyone keeps their promises, we should be in celebrating our first Christmas as a family of four having the luxury of space at last. 

I've been in overdrive sorting house stuff, and fashion has sort of taken a back seat. I've had to nearly shut myself off from all things fashion related, so as not to get tempted into splurging, as every penny needs to be a prisoner at this stage. 

I have bought a few key pieces to keep me going over the A/W season of course. Being preggers this time last year has meant a lot of my winter clothes are a bit stretched or a bit old and tired looking just. 

I managed to nab some Mango knitwear in the recent 30% off sale. Considering I'm being rather saintly and not spending loads on clothes at the moment, I was very pleased with my bargains. They ended up at £6.99, so it was a no brainer really! Buy here. These jumpers are a perfect weight for layering over shirts now (which comes in handy with my check shirt obsession of late), and also for wearing on their own when the temperatures rise a bit. 

*Update: there's currently 30% off one item and 40% off two items at Mango with code '6DISCOUNT'. There's also free delivery on orders over £30, and returns are now free at last!! Mango have really stepped up their game recently.

Buy here 




Another way I've been updating my clothes for the warmer weather is using these oversize blanket scarves that I've added to my online shop to dress up a plain outfit. These scarves are sooooo big and cosy, I'm almost wishing for colder weather so I can wear them all the time. 

Out of stock at the minute but coming back soon. 


Buy here

There are a few different varieties in stock in the shop (link here) . I love the fact that there are so many colours in each one, which doesn't restrict outfit choices. 


Anyone else loving wrapping up as much as me, or am I on my own? 

Tx 



10 comments:

  1. How exciting, your first Xmas in the new house. The red sweater looks ace on you, it must have been so hard to resist the temptation so splurge post-baby. I love the colours in the scarves and trust you to have a yellow version! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. £6.99 for that jumper is ridiculous! I am going to buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jumpers are perfect winter staples, such a style steal! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarves, Trea, just gorgeous! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those jumpers were a serious bargain - it would have been foolish not to purchase!! Love the blanket style scarves that you stock ... but I always wonder, would they swamp a little person like me?! Fingers crossed that you'll be in your new house very soon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Just come across your fab blog whilst searching for maternity wet look leggings! Are you on Twitter? Would love to follow you for more stylish posts! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lara, I'm @tnpleasures on twitter. Are u a blogger too, leave your blog address if so. Oh and congrats!!

      Delete
  7. This is the precise weblog for anybody who needs to seek out out about this topic. You notice so much its almost arduous to argue with you. You positively put a brand new spin on a subject that's been written about for years. Nice stuff, simply nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://www.fleshandhide.com

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.