Friday, 11 July 2014

#BloggersAbroad

When Kaleidoscope contacted me about getting involved with their #bloggersabroad feature, I immediately thought that because I'd never shopped with them before I wasn't sure if it was my thing. On having a quick nosey on the site I changed my mind, and thought I would definitely be able to pick a few things to bring on holiday from their vast range. 

All their holiday items are grouped together in the one section called the Holiday Shop. I love when sites do this as navigating a whole site can be very daunting.

I was immediately drawn to this red sleeveless shirt. I'm making a conscious effort to buy more red, as I have very little of it in my wardrobe. I knew it would both work as a holiday piece and slot into my everyday wardrobe. Sleeveless shirts are also great for wearing under jumpers without bulking up too much. I've worn it here with off white denim shorts, and think it will be perfect for a day of exploring. The shorts will definitely be going in my suitcase. White shorts are prefect for a capsule suitcase as they go with everything and make a great alternative to denim ones. 

Matalan shorts
Next sandals
Topshop necklace

I'm showing major love to playsuits at the minute, and picked out this navy polka dot one. I've already worn it with flat sandals during the day, and it will work as a beach cover up over a bikini on holidays, and then could be dressed up with heels at night. I usually only take tan wedges on holiday as we tend to do a lot of dandering about in the evenings, and these are the only ones I have that are as comfortable as flats. Plus tan usually goes with everything. 

Next flat sandals
Topshop wedges 

This printed beach kaftan jumped out at me too, I loved the print and embellishment on the neck. I'm going to pair it with gold sandals to pick out the detail. It's half price in the sale also, that's the good thing about going on holidays late in the summer, you can get some sale bargains in June when the summer sales start.  

Gold sandals are years old have no idea where they came from!
Heatons hat

I'm looking forward to packing these pieces in my suitcase come September when we're off to Spain. I'm sure the shirt will get a run out before then, it looks great with a black and white striped skirt for a night out, which are few and far between at the minute!

Tx

7 comments:

  1. Oooh what amazing finds. I can't single out one look in particular that I favour because all make me want to go on holiday now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I hardly every buy anything red because I've got red hair but that looks so great on you. Love the cute dotty play-suit but my fave is the kaftan, that looks so lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've selected some great pieces Trea! I love all of your outfits! I looked at the playsuit too recently! Its so cute! Your tan wedges are gorgeous! Ax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely pieces here Trea, I would be happy with any of it, you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things, particularly like the red shirt on you!
    Abbi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great Trea! That red shirt was one of my picks too but I ordered it too big and then changed my mind when returning it but I'm very tempted now! Great to have a few pieces ready to go for September and with a bit of luck, you'll get to wear them in the next couple of months too. Ax

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fab choices here, Trea. I've never considered Kaeidoscope before either but maybe I should have a look... Lynne x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments it's always nice to hear your thoughts.